Designerae is a Black-owned hair salon owned by Desirae and run out of her home in Covedale. This salon specializes in natural hair services and beginning, maintaining, and repairing all types of locs.
Designerae offers a variety of Natural Hair Services
- Loose Natural Hair: Specializing in treatment, styling, and growth of natural hair. Educating clients in natural hair maintenance.
- Color: Professional natural hair coloring techniques, properly maintaining, and protecting the integrity of the hair.
- Locs: Experienced working with all hair textures for both men and women. Expert in beginning, maintaining, and repairing all types of locs.
- Custom Hair Design: Skilled in customizing hair styles for all occasions, life styles, and personalities.
Designerae offers a variety of handmade products
- Designerae Healing Honee: Eliminates dryness, seals in moisture, adds shine resulting in healthier hair and skin.
- The Honee Lips: The Healing Honee lover’s best friend! Try The Honee Lips and take the power of The Healing Honee everywhere you go.
- Taliah Wajjid Healing Oyl: Taliah Waajid African Healing Oyl eliminates dryness, coats hair and adds sheen.
About the Owner
Desirae is the proud owner of Designerae LLC, a salon that focuses on healthy hair and locs. Founded in 2015, The Designerae brand has become synonymous with quality and integrity. Using nothing but the best in natural products and providing quality personal service.
Desirae’s personal mission is to serve, educate, and empower others to reach their destiny—which aligns with everything she does. This mission starts at home, as she is the proud mother of two beautiful daughters, Natasha and Kamara. Desirae’s goal as a stylist is to educate and inform clients about the uniqueness of their own hair.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.