Alleylaidit is a Black woman owned nail service that resides inside Cincy Body Waxing Plus in Blue Ash. Alleson Arnold, owner of Alleylaidit, is an independent nail technician specializing in colored acrylics and creative design. Alleylaidit provides individualized nail services and treatments to clients, including manicures, polish changes and acrylic toes.
Services include: full sets, overlay, free style set, basic sets with accent nail, glass sets, french sets, ombre sets, extra long nails. Decorations include Swarovski gems and a multitude of nail decals.
Alleylaid removes previously applied nail polish, shapes and smoothes the ends of nails, cleans the nails, softens, pushes back and trims cuticles then applies colored acrylics, gems, decals or whatever you choose.
Services are by appointment only, bookings are made on the website. Closed on Sundays and Mondays, but Alleylaidit will make provisions by appointment on Sunday and Monday for an additional fee. If there is a need to cancel an appointment, a 24 hours notice before canceling is needed or deposit will not be refunded.
Due to the current Pandemic status , please read requirements below carefully:
- Services are for one person, by appointment only, no walk-ins
- No additional people are allowed, including children
- You must wear a mask, if you don’t have one they are for sale
- Without a mask, your appointment will have to be rescheduled
- You must wash your hands upon entering the facility
- Cash is no longer being accepted, cards only please
- If you come early for your appointment and a client is being completed, you will be asked to come in, take a pager and wait in your car until paged for your appointment time.
Nails are an expression of you. Take a moment out of your day to pamper yourself and get the look of professional creativity. Take a look at ALLEYLAIDIT’S nail designs here
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 797979.