Black Career Women's Network
114 Pike St
HQ - Cincinnati
Covington KY 41011
Empowering Black women to thrive professionally.
Black Career Women’s Network (BCWN) is a national black-owned career development organization dedicated to fostering the professional growth of African-American Women.
The purpose of the BCWN is to be a supportive element while bridging the gap of support in professional development, mentor access, and leadership training. Also, BCWN provides career tools, resources, and a strong network to help you strategically manage your career, navigate the workplace and thrive professionally.
This national black-owned career development organization believes:
- Whether you are in an entry-level or c-suite position, an entrepreneur or a celebrity, all of us are Black Career Women.
- Career Empowerment begins when you gain clarity of who you are professionally and believing in the value of your worth.
- Changing the perceptions and stereotypes of how Black Women are perceived in and out of the workplace.
- In pulling back the layers of fear and negative self-beliefs to build confidence that you can define your own career path.
- In talking about challenging workplace issues that can delay you from reaching your full potential.
How the BCWN supports professional black women:
- Career Coaching
- Online Community
- Career Advice
- Professional and Leadership Development
- Career Management and Resources
- Webinars / Workshops / Podcast
- Events and Annual Conference
For additional information about Black Career Women’s Network call 513-729-9724.