Danyelle's Bellevue Tavern
615 Fairfield Ave
Bellevue KY 41073
Bellevue KY 41073
Danyelle’s Bellevue Tavern is a Black-owned bar and tavern in Bellevue, Kentucky just across the Ohio River from Downtown Cincinnati. Watch your favorite sports team, listen to exceptional live music, enjoy the selection of craft beer and try one of the original cocktails at Danyelle’s Bellevue Tavern!
Danyelle’s Bellevue Tavern Original Cocktails:
- The Bellevue Royale- Salted Caramel Crown Royal Kahlua and Bailey’s Irish Cream stirred never shaken
- Danyelle’s After Dark- Patron XO Cafe, Guinness Stout, Bailey’s Irish Cream stirred never shaken served on the rocks or up
- Mustang Sally- Smirnoff Blueberry Vodka, Smirnoff Citron Vodka, Lemonade, topped with a splash of Sprite
- Lupe Juice- Vodka, Rum, Tequila, Lemonade, Sprite, and a pucker of your choice: Apple, Cherry, Grape, Peach, Strawberry, Raspberry, or Watermelon
- The John Steiner- Tito’s Vodka, fresh lime juice with a touch of Rose’s Lime juice served on the rocks or up
- Padre Punch- Bourbon, Sour Apple Pucker, Grenadine, House Sour Mix, shaken and topped with a splash of Sprite
- Saint Danyelle- Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Martell Cognac, Southern Comfort, Brandy, Amaretto, House Made Sour Mix shaken and topped with a splash of coke.
- Jim’s Old & Cold- Domestic Draft and a shot of Old Henry Clay
Danyelle’s Bellevue Tavern’s Story:
On October 14, 2018, the world lost an amazing daughter, sister, wife, and friend, Danyelle Marie Echoles Byrd. Danyelle had been living in Atlanta with her wife for three years when she suddenly suffered a fatal brain aneurysm in her home at just 31-years-old.
Anyone who knew Danyelle knew that she had a dream of one day opening her own bar; a dream that she shared with long-time best friend, Keith Gwynn. Gwynn, along with his wife, Alison Gwynn, and Danyelle’s wife, Jessica Byrd, has teamed up to make Danyelle’s dream a reality.
Together the three have established Danyelle’s Bellevue Tavern, your favorite friendly neighborhood bar. Some of the sports memorabilia that you will see while visiting DBT are Danyelle’s jerseys, pictures of the team, and even a basketball signed by NKU’s 2008 National Championship team!
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is pleased to publish this business listing for Danyelle’s Bellevue Tavern, a Black-owned tavern.