Epiphany HR Solutions is a Black woman-owned consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience. They partner with clients to understand, develop, implement and quantify the effectiveness of their human resources programs and policies. Epiphany HR Solutions’ goal is to drive business results through people.
Epiphany HR Solutions works with you to develop key strategies in:
- Organizational Development and Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
- Talent Acquisition and Management
- Training and Compliance Solutions
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) strategies and training
- HR Strategies
- Crisis Management
- Policy Development and Communications
- Employee Audits/Compliance
- Performance Management
- Handling of various governmental agencies (EEOC, OCRC, DOL, etc.)
- Workforce Development
- Innovative talent acquisition methods
- Recruitment Strategies
- Confidential Recruiting
- Direct talent sourcing
- Fast and efficient recruitment processes
- Social media engagement
- Relevant measurement and reporting
- Executive Coaching
- Behavioral and Leadership Assessments
- Performance Coaching
- Change Management
- Career Coaching
- Individual Development Plans and More!
Epiphany HR Solutions’ services are provided on-site or offsite or a combination thereof that meets a client’s needs. Businesses and nonprofits find it advantageous to use their services in place of a formal human resources function or staff. The company also assists with short term human resources projects. Epiphany HR Services improves productivity, efficiency, communication, and helps to increase employee morale.
About the Owner:
Heather R. Langster is the Owner and CEO of Epiphany HR Solutions. Heather has spent more than 15 years as a successful human resources and operations executive in Fortune 500, non-profit, and medium-size businesses.
In 2004, Heather established Epiphany HR Solutions. Her experience providing leadership direction and strategic vision, developing HR strategies, and assisting clients in driving business results through people is highly sought. She is a valued and trusted advisor and viewed as a thought leader in the HR business community.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 797979.