Make Me Over Wholistic Health and Stress
10979 Reed Hartman Hwy
Blue Ash OH 45242
"Let the true you shine through"
Make Me Over Wholistic Health and Stress Management Services LLC, is a Black woman-owned business that opened in 2015. Owner, Pamela Jenkins is a licensed master social worker for 30 plus years, with the last 20 years working in the medical field. She has been a licensed medical massage therapist by the Ohio Medical Board for 23 years. She is also a certified yoga instructor as well as a health and fitness coach.
- medical massage therapy that focuses on pain management of orthopedic conditions such as fibromyalgia, arthritis, frozen shoulder, plantar fasciitis, migraines, tendonitis, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, adrenal fatigue, muscle spasm, back pain, etc.
Other massage services include
- Myo-fascial massage
- passive stretch massage
- hot stone massage
- deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- CBD/hemp oil massage.
Yoga Therapy Services:
- Therapeutic Yoga Stretching: yoga fitness instructor incorporates strengthening, breathing and stretching into an individual session. This can assist with managing pain, depression and anxiety as it relates to physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of overall wellness.
- Health Coaching: As a health and wellness coach I assist clients who have specific health, wellness and fitness goals. Also with clients who have personal or professional goals that can be facilitated through actions related to health and wellness.
The Make Me Over Wholistic Health and Stress Management Services LLC initial wellness consultation can take up to two hours depending on the problem. Examples may include decreasing or eliminating unhealthy eating habits, incorporating body centering practices in daily living, better nutrition, chronic and adrenal fatigue, meditation, grounding, mindfulness, etc.
Classes offered include:
- Nutrition For The Soul: a six-week course to assist with changing the way you eat with the support of others. Learning how eating well feeds your mind, body and spirit.
- Why Stress, Eustress, Know Stress: is an eight-week course that focuses on identifying stress and different methods of managing stress in our everyday lives. Stress reduction methods included are Deep breathing, Mindfulness, Yoga Stretches, Talk Therapy, etc.
- It Sucks to Get Old: is an eight-week class that provides information, secrets and instruction of how to grow old gracefully.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 797979.