True Calling Counseling
891 W. North Bend Road
Cincinnati OH 45224
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (513) 242-0076
Your Mental Health Matters - Engage, Educate, and Empower Individuals
Cincinnati OH 45224
True Calling Counseling Services is a Cincinnati Black-owned counseling service that calls you to invest in yourself because you matter. You deserve to be happier in your life! Owner and Christian counselor, Joycelyn Johnson provides a safe, comfortable, and confidential space to assist teens, adults, and couples.
True Calling helps with:
- Panic Attacks
- Peer/Relationship Issues
- Family Issues (separation, divorce, etc.)
- Trauma – Childhood & Adult (physical, emotional, and sexual)
- Anger Issues
- And many others
True Calling’s Ideal Client:
- Someone who may believe that therapy is not for them
- Someone who is afraid to talk to someone who is not African American
- Someone who has an idea that something in their life is going on and cannot figure it out
- Someone who wants to understand and identify the underlying issues that may be holding them back from reaching their goals in life or just living a more joyful life
- Someone who may be experiencing sadness, anger, anxiety, or depression and may not understand why
- Someone who has experienced childhood trauma and has kept it bottled up inside and wants to be free of the shame, guilt, pain, and sadness
As a counselor, Joycelyn Johnson provides a safe, confidential, and judgment-free space for her clients to feel at ease as they share their stories and talk about what is going on in their life. She will listen without judgment and provide her clients with specific actions to assist them in their recovery process as they work toward their goals.
Joycelyn focuses on helping the client identify thinking patterns, boundary issues, and core beliefs that may be causing them problems in their life. She and her client work together to identify client strengths and coping skills that work best for the client as they progress toward healing.
True Calling Counseling Services is in the College Hill/Finneytown area and close to the bus line – One Block East of Winton and North Bend Road.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Health and Fitness | African American, African American Counseling, African American Counselors, African Americans, Black Businesses in Cincinnati, Black Counselors Cincinnati, Black-owned, Black-owned Businesses, Christian Counselors, Cincinnati, Cincinnati Black-owned Businesses, Cincinnati Counseling, Cincinnati Small Businesses, College Hill Counselors, Counselors Cincinnati, Joycelyn Johnson