Don’ t worry about expensive parking, traffic or long walks.
Cincy Red Bike Day Pass is $4 with BFR weekend promo code.
Cincy Red Bike has teamed up with The Midwest Black Family Reunion Celebration, and is offering the Cincy Red Bike Day Pass for only $4 this Friday through Sunday using promo code 0817.
This is a great way to avoid traffic and parking issues while at Sawyer Point. A Day Pass grants you unlimited 24-Hour access to bikes and all stations. A credit or debit card is required for purchase and the bikes must be returned to a station every hour to avoid overage fees. Don’t worry, with the Day Pass, the bike can be checked right back out!
You may also like: Get to Sawyer Point for the Midwest Black Family Reunion!
Here is how is it works:
- Go to Red Bike Station kiosk and purchase a Day Pass by selecting Start> Checkout Bike> New User. You will need a valid credit for payment, zip code and mobile phone number.
- When asked to enter a promo code, use 0817.
- Once your pass is set up, select the dock number icon for the bike you’d like to check out. The dock will beep for 30 seconds – go over and tug on the handlebars to disengage the bike from the dock. Adjust the seat to fit your height, and you’re set to ride!
Remember, to avoid overage fees, the bike must be returned every hour, but can be checked right back out at no extra charge.
Ride a bike for a fun, convenient way to get around OTR, Downtown and the Riverfront in between concerts, dinner, and drinks. Avoid parking and traffic concerns on a Red Bike, and when you’re done riding, dock a bike at one of our 57 stations in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Each bike comes with a lock, key, baskets and lights. There are several stations throughout and nearby the Riverfront Parks and several more across the river in Newport and Covington.
If there are any questions about how the system works, check out the website or download the app!
You may also like: Catch the last free Friday Flow concerts at Washington Park.
Cincy Red Bike Day Pass Regular Rates:
Day Pass $8
Day Pass can be used per 24-hours, with unlimited 60-minute rides and 24-hour station access. A day pass can be purchased online or at one of the stations. Credit card is required.
Annual Pass $80
Annual Pass can be used 24/7. This must be purchased online. The user will receive a bike card.
Cincy Red Bike Tips
– Bikes must be checked-in every 60 minutes.
– For trips over 60 minutes, $4 / additional 30 minutes and up to a $20 maximum for the day.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize and create opportunities for African Americans in the region. Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on Facebook or text VOBC to 797979 for local news, events, job postings, scholarships and a database of local Black-owned businesses.
Marissa Staples, Writer
The Voice of Black Cincinnati