These companies in Cincinnati are looking to fill multiple positions. View and apply online today!
Are you looking for the stability of a career and not a job? Have you recognized what field your passion is in? Well, whether you enjoy healthcare, retail, transportation or customer service, Cincinnati has plenty of companies’ ready to train and hire. Below are the companies we received hiring ads from. Don’t miss your chance at establishing your new profession. Apply to one of these big-name companies today!
You may also like: Apprentice programs that only require a high school diploma.
Health Care Access Now
Community Health Worker
A Community Health Worker provides basic health and medical care by providing preventive, promotional and rehabilitation care to patients. Applicants must complete the following:
– Complete the Community Health Care Worker Training I Program. Full attendance is required. A 75 percent competency level in each skill evaluation is required to complete the training program; A “Pass” indicates that the 75 percent has been met.
– Submit a copy of a high school diploma or GED documentation.
– Submit a copy of the applicant’s driver’s license is required to verify that the applicant is at least 18 years of age.
– Submit an acceptable BCI &I report is needed before participating in the Practicum.
Apply By Phone
Cincinnati Reds Baseball
Seasonal Game Day Operators
The Cincinnati Reds Baseball team has various positions open for work during the season. These positions include Game Day Camera Operator, Daktronics Operator, Access Coordinators and more! The season is right around the corner so apply as soon as possible.
Package Handler & Tug Agents
Involved in all aspects of the warehouse operation in Erlanger, KY, job duties include unloading of inbound shipments and scanning and loading of outbound shipments which transit the CVG Hub between origin and final delivery destination. Employees must move material with speed and accuracy according to established procedures. DHL is having a career fair January 27 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Receptions Conference Center located at 1379 Donaldson Highway, Erlanger, KY 41018.
Jack Cincinnati Casino
A Game Dealer passes cards or other gaming play items to players. No experience is required for this position. Applicants must be the following:
– 21 years old or older.
– Have an upbeat attitude.
– Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
For more information, call 513-250-3123.
Retail Managers and Sales
Macy’s is currently hiring for various positions including managers, customer service, human resources and staff auditors. Please view the position you desire and apply. Not sure where there is a Macy’s? View store locations.
Mercy Health Cincinnati
A Medical Assistant is a health professional that supports the work of physicians and other health professionals. Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED and must meet one of the following criteria:
– A medical assistant degree, certificate or diploma.
– Medical assistant certification (CMA) or be a registered medical assistant (RMA).
– Worked as a medical assistant for three out of the past five years.
* A job fair will be held on January 31 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Mercy Health Headquarters in Bond Hill (1701 Mercy Health Place, 45237). For more information, call 513-952-5000.
A bus operator will operate passenger coaches over specified routes to transport people to and from their destination on time and in a safe and courteous manner. Applicants must be the following:
– Applicants do not have to possess a Temporary or Valid CDL, Passenger Endorsement and Airbrake Endorsement to apply, but MUST obtain a Temp CDL with proper endorsements if offered the position.
– Must be at least 21 years of age.
– A minimum of three (3) years driving experience is required.
– Possess a High School Diploma or GED.
– No more than 4 points on driving report.
– Must be able to pass a pre-employment DOT Physical & Drug Screen & obtain at least a 1 year DOT Certification.
– Must first attend the Coach Operator Interview and Testing Session.
*Metro Bus Operator Career days will be held on February 3 and March 3. To attend a session, you must first apply online. For more information, call 513-632-7559.
Customer Service and Sales
Spectrum is opening their new facility in Blue Ash located at 10920 Kenwood Road, 45242. On Wednesday, January 24 Spectrum will host an open house from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. to tour the facility and conduct on the spot interviews with job seekers. Applicants will have the chance to interview for a range of positions including sales, customer service, field technicians and technical support. You can also apply online. For more information, call 513-386-5769.
You may also like: These in-demand jobs require no experience. Apply today!
Below are career fairs happening throughout the year.
Job News USA Fair
Centre Park of West Chester Event & Banquet Center, 5800 Muhlhauser Road, West Chester, OH 45069
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Job Fair of Cincinnati & The Professional & Diversity Job Fair of Cincinnati
February 8, March 28, May 22, July 24, November 13
Embassy Suites by Hilton – Cincinnati Northeast Blue Ash, 4554 Lake Forest Drive, Blue Ash, OH 45242
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
National Career Fairs
March 8, June 5, August 7, Dec. 4
Clarion Hotel, 3855 Hauck Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Cincinnati Professional & Technology Diversity Career Fair
Radisson Cincinnati Riverfront, 668 West Fifth Street, Covington, KY 41011
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Many of these companies offer job fairs and training sessions. Be sure to add the dates to your calendar to navigate your schedule efficiently. View our jobs listing to see more companies hiring in the area. If there are any other large companies hiring here in Cincinnati, please submit them to The Voice of Black Cincinnati Job Board.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize and create opportunities for African Americans in the region. Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook for local news, events, job postings, scholarships and a database of local Black-owned businesses.