- This event has passed.
Downtown Tour of Living
October 13, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
$10 – $15
2018 Downtown Cincinnati Tour of Living gives you a look into the dwellings of city residents and possibly your new home.
On the day of the event, visit the registration booth on Fountain Square to receive your official ticket, a map of locations, and the tour brochure. You will also be able to purchase same-day tickets at this location.
The Downtown Tour of Living features the opportunity to see a mix of residences from traditional condominiums to open lofts to redesigned office spaces, with 14 buildings currently on the tour, including:
- AT580, 580 Walnut Street.
- City Club Apartments, 309 Vine Street.
- Crane Factory Flats, 824 Broadway Street.
- Current at The Banks, 121 East Freedom Way.
- East Eight Lofts, 325 East Eighth Street.
- Eight One Three Broadway, 813 Broadway.
- ENCORE Urban Living, 716 Sycamore Street.
- Radius at The Banks, 44 West Freedom Way.
- Renaissance at the Power Building, 224 East Eighth Street.
- Seven at Broadway, 345 East Seventh Street.
- Shillito Lofts, 107 Shillito Place.
- Sycamore Place, 634 Sycamore Street
- The Gramercy, 135 Garfield Place.
- The Reserve, 105 West Fourth Street.
Interested in volunteering at the event? You get a free ticket!
Downtown Cincinnati Inc. is currently looking for volunteers for the event to assist with checking tickets and guiding visitors inside each location. Volunteers get a free ticket for the tour and happy hour drinks at a volunteer reception. To sign up, please click here to select a location and time.
For questions about the 2018 Tour of Living, please contact Cate Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-421-4440
Be on the lookout for the new downtown living.
The Derby on Plum will be located at 411 Plum Street and will feature open concept living, designer inspired kitchens and spacious master suites.