Evanston 5K Run/Walk
April 6 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Evanston Recreation Center$15 – $25
It’s the 1st Annual Evanston 5k Run! Let his begin your traditions of years to come.
Join Evanston for the 1st Annual Evanston 5K Run/Walk. The event will begin and end at the Evanston Recreation Center. Food, drinks and post-race activities will follow.
Registration for youth 17 and under is $15. Registration for adults is $25. Registrations can be done online. The event will begin and start at the Evanston Recreation Center. Youth an family fun will take place after.
Proceeds raised from this event will support the year-round operation of the Evanston Employment Resource Center (EERC).
The is in need of Evanston Community Council Members and friends of Evanston to volunteer. Please register online.
Volunteer Online Registration
There will be an After Run/Walk Celebration for adults age 21 and older
Urban Stead Cheese.
For more information about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all Sponsors below:
Gold Level Sponsor
Metro by T-Mobile, 2519 Gilbert Avenue, 513-221-1591
Silver Level Sponsor
Brew House, 1047 East McMillan, 513-961-9058
Brew House is on the 1st floor of an 1870’s era building at the corner of Park Ave. and McMillan St. in Walnut Hills.
Bronze Level Sponsor
Blair Market, 3400 Woodburn Avenue, 513-221-2898
Thank you Community Partners
– Cincinnati Recreation Commission
– Walnut Hills High School Athletic Department
– Withrow High School Athletic Department
– Xavier University
– Evanston Academy Jets
– Academy of World Languages
– Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Midtown
– Fleet Feet
– Race Penguin
– St. Francis de sales School
– Clark Montessori High School
Evanston 5K Committee
– Evanston 5K Honorary Chair Colin Mayfield, WLWT5 Anchor
– Co-Chairs – Michael Baer & Gwendolyn Gordon
– Vice Chair for Volunteer Recruitment – Emily Gilbride
– Emma Shirey, Role: Liaison with Thriving Evanston Interact for Health
– Steve Ellison, Athletic Director, Walnut Hills High School
– Regina A. Williams, Assistant Athletic Director, Withrow University High School
– Xavier University Student Government. Role: Recruit a Xavier student who can remain on the committee and involve Xavier students as participants in event
– Gregory Stewart, Role: Marketing
– Kathryn Macke, Role: Race Director
Thank you Friends of Evanston for In-Kind Donations
– Tracey Gilbride