- This event has passed.
US Bank Hiring Event
March 24, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
U.S. Bank – Lunken Operations CenterFree
Photo provided by US Bank
Attend the US Bank Hiring event and increase your chances of securing a career.
Explore whatâs possible at an upcoming US Bank hiring event! Start a rewarding career at US Bank, where youâll be empowered to make a difference in the community you live and work. US Bank is seeking optimistic, energetic initiative-takers who are eager to turn possibilities into realities. Get a jumpstart and apply today!
What’s it like to be a US Bank Contact Center Personal Banker? Find out below:
- Interacting with US Bank customers to provide excellent customer service. Also, answers to questions and problem resolution
- Using critical thinking and remaining solution-focused throughout customer interactions
- Creating customer loyalty by identifying and offering customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
- Digital awareness and advocacy â guiding customers through self-service options and helping troubleshoot issues
- Additional Scheduling Information Site Hours: 4:45 am – 11:00 pm (7 days)
- Average Hours Per Week: 40
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 18 months of customer service experience
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving/critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with digital applications (e.g. banking apps, money transfer apps, payment/billing apps)
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Proven time-management skills
- Associates Degree, Bachelorâs Degree, or some college experience a plus
- Leadership and/or military experience a plus
- Bilingual English-Spanish speaking a plus
About US Bank
US Bank began in 1863 when First National Bank of Cincinnati opened for business. After a series of mergers at the turn of the 21st century, they formally took on the US Bank name and established our headquarters in Minnesota. Today, US Bank is the fifth-largest bank in the country, with 74,000 employees. Their core businesses include Consumer & Business Banking, Corporate & Commercial Banking, Payment Services, and Wealth Management & Investment Services.