Photo Credit: Adobe
The Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency (CAA) offers a free twelve-week online CompTIA A+ training. Graduates will earn a CompTIA A+ certification required to secure the most in-demand living wage jobs in the information technology (IT) industry.
- Begins on Monday, July 20, 2020
- Requires eligibility documents, ITIQ Assessment and interview
- 80 course of online course work completed four days per week over 12 weeks
- Assistance with resume, cover letter and preparing for the interview process
- Hamilton County Resident
- 18 years and older
- HS Diploma or GED
- Computer and WIFI
- Household income at or below 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guideline
Monthly Standard (200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG))
|Each add’l person||$747|
Participants who complete the online training and earn a CompTIA A+ certification will meet the minimum education requirements for the tech jobs with the greatest demand in Hamilton County. Click the links to see current job descriptions and openings.
- Service Desk Analyst
- Help Desk Tech
- Technical Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Data Support Technician
- Desktop Support Administrator
- End-User Computing Technician
- System Support Specialist
Any resident of Hamilton County, ages 18 and older with a high school diploma or GED and a monthly household income of 200% FDL can apply for this free IT training program. for application information.
Interested persons are invited to attend any one of the following information sessions, but attendance is not required to apply for the program.
- June 10th at noon or 7 p.m.
- June 17th at noon or 7 p.m.
- June 24th at noon or 7 p.m.
All information sessions will be held at the Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency at 1740 Langdon Farm Road – Cincinnati, Ohio 45237.
Register for the free CompTIA A+ training and certification program today. In just 12 weeks, an in-demand living wage career is waiting for you!