Donor Relations Coordinator
Cooperative for Education
Compensation: $42,000 - $45,000
Posted Date: 08/11/2023
Apply today as a Donor Relations Coordinator for the Cooperative for Education.
About Cooperative for Education
Cooperative for Education (CoEd) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to breaking the cycle of poverty in Guatemala through education. CoEd accomplishes this mission by helping kids learn to read, graduate, and thrive. By providing sustainable education tools (like books and computers), teacher training, and scholarships, CoEd strives to address the root causes of poverty in Guatemala rather than merely treating its symptoms.
Donor Relations Coordinator
We are looking for a well-organized Donor Relations Coordinator who is a people person who can take charge and lead projects.
- Project Coordination and Planning
- Project managing various projects to support fundraising goals. Tasks include coordinating internal resources, creating project plans, and ensuring projects and tasks are delivered on time and meet objectives.
- Managing the details of Rotary International grants and working with various teams and stakeholders to maintain accurate data and efficient tracking systems.
- Assisting with tour operations, including preparation of materials and travel arrangements for staff and donor trips to Guatemala.
- Donor Relationships and Communications
- Supporting the Major Gifts and Rotary teams with prospecting, stewardship, data entry, and other tasks as assigned.
- Stewarding and building connections with donors traveling to Guatemala ensures they are well-informed and prepared to experience CoEd programs firsthand.
- Promptly communicating with tour participants, Rotarians and Rotary clubs, and individual donors to steward donations and build trust.
- Preparing written communications and updates to be shared with our base of Rotarians.
- Traveling to Guatemala to support up to three tours per year based on organizational needs.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Please include your area of study on your resume.
- Prefer one or more years of work experience in fundraising, donor relationship management, or sales and customer service.
- Excellent and demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact and work effectively with donors, volunteers, and colleagues.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- High level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Database experience and tech savviness preferred. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Ability to travel to Guatemala as needed, up to three times yearly.
- Prefer Spanish speaking ability.
Compensation & Benefits
- $42,000 – $45,000 annual salary.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance.
- Employer HSA contribution (based on the type of insurance selected).
- 401(k) plan.
- Flex time.
- Four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) and ten observed paid holidays.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: