Young Professionals Choral Collective
1243 Elm Street
Cincinnati OH 45202
Posted Date: 08/25/2023
Apply today as the Executive Director of the Young Professionals Choral Collective.
About the Young Professionals Choral Collective
YPCC is a volunteer choral group for young professionals in Cincinnati. They offer non-auditioned, 8-week concert cycles in various urban spaces and genres. YPCC collaborates with local arts partners and attracts large audiences. It also has an “On Call” group and a Chamber Choir for smaller events.
The Young Professionals Choral Collective (YPCC) is searching for a dynamic, collaborative, and engaging new Executive Director connected to the ethos and experience of the young professional demographic to begin in October 2023. This is a three-quarter time position.
- Create and manage annual budget and financial reports.
- Manage donor relations, fundraising events, and appeals.
- Manage Internal (staff and singers) and external (media and patrons) communications.
- Coordinate with vendors, partners, and agencies.
- Support grant writing and reporting.
- Create and manage season calendars, venues, rehearsals, registration, and contracts.
- Supervise administrative, development, and marketing staff.
- Manage office supplies, tech, online systems, ticketing, and concert volunteers.
- Present digital content professionally and maintain CRM database.
- Co-report to the Board of Directors and attend meetings.
- Book and manage community performances.
- Ensure strategic plan goals are met.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Previous administrative and financial management experience.
- Commitment to working with and in diverse communities while fostering an inclusive chorus.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing a team.
- Ability and willingness to serve as the public face of a prominent community organization, including media appearances and appearances at community events as necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant Management or administrative experience in a nonprofit organization is preferred.
- Previous fundraising experience, including prior successful work directly participating in or managing community funding campaigns.
- Experience with concert revenue planning and Financial Management for a nonprofit arts organization.
Employment with YPCC is through an annual contract, subject to renewal. Salary begins at $38,504 annually with potential for future growth.
Please submit the following items to [email protected] by September 8, 2023:
- Cover letter including a short description of how your experience prepares you to be YPCC’s Executive Director and how you will use your skills and experience to support and expand our mission statement
- Resumé or curriculum vitae
- List of 3 professional references (at minimum), with their contact information and their relationship to you
- Additional materials may be requested after the initial interview.
- September 8: Application Deadline, Candidate Review Begins.
- September 15: Candidate Phone Interviews Begin.
- By September 22: Candidate In-Person Interviews Begin.
- By September 29: New Executive Director is Selected.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job postings, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: September 8, 2023
For more information or to apply: