Financial Wellness Coach
Job Type: Full-Time
Posted Date: 04/26/2023
Apply today as a Financial Wellness Coach for Cincinnati Works.
About Cincinnati Works
Cincinnati Works partners with regional employers to solve workforce needs: filling open positions with quality candidates, retaining employees, supporting second-chance hires, developing potential leaders, and many more.
Cincinnati Works will partner with all willing and capable people living in poverty to assist them in advancing to economic self-sufficiency through employment. As a non-profit with a mission of ending poverty in our region, we are guided by core values that inform our people, programs, and partnerships.
- Work for the WOW!
- Own the future
- Ring the bell
- Keep standards high
- See the U in humanity
Financial Wellness Coach
This role supports individuals participating in the Cincinnati Works Program through community partnerships and employers. This person would assist in resolving current financial challenges while providing a wide lens on shifting their financial health approach to a more proactive one.
- Promote participants’ successful employment and financial growth through regular contact to monitor and encourage progress and provide coaching on any issues or needs that arise.
- Work with participants to complete a very detailed financial assessment by:
- Documenting a budget and determining strategies for budget improvements.
- Assessing their credit report/score and providing strategies for credit building.
- Documenting their balance sheet and providing strategies for improving net worth.
- Determining their readiness for credit-building programs and other tools and resources.
- Proactively marketing financial coaching services with on-site job coaches and company management, as appropriate.
- Tracking all participant data in Salesforce and other databases.
- Assist the Director of Financial Wellness in developing, maintaining, and delivering financial workshops.
Cincinnati Works is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment for our Members, Staff and Board. Together we are building an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse perspectives and voices of our Members, Staff and Board. This inspires us to try new things, take smart risks, speak openly, and be bold in our words and actions, supporting CW’s mission to eliminate poverty.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: