Beech Acres Parenting Center
615 Elsinore Place
Cincinnati OH 45202
Job Type: Hourly, Part-Time
Compensation: $18 - $22 / Hour
Posted Date: 05/23/2023
Apply today as a Grants Coordinator for Beech Acres Parenting Center.
About Beech Acres Parenting Center
At Beech Acres Parenting Center, we uncover the natural gifts of children by unleashing the power of parents and caregivers. As a contemporary parenting center, Beech Acres serves over 30,000 people annually through various services, including foster care, kinship care, adoption, behavioral health support in schools, parent coaching, and much more.
Our programs are founded in our Natural Strength Parenting™ framework, which enables parents to unlock their potential by building on their unique strengths. For more information, visit www.beechacres.org.
At Beech Acres Parenting Center, we empower parents and strengthen kids. A career at Beech Acres will help you discern your unique purpose, discover and develop your natural strengths, and learn to be present, fully engaged, and accepting in the moment. It’s how we empower our families, and it’s how we empower each other.
Our organization seeks a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a part-time Grants Coordinator. This individual will manage a robust grants program to achieve meaningful income for the organization.
- Track grant progress and manage reporting requirements, including interim and final reports.
- Research new grant opportunities and keep abreast of changes in the funding landscape.
- Work with internal partners to develop new support cases and identify funding priorities.
- Collaborate with other staff members to develop project budgets and ensure grant compliance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date grant records and files.
- Assist with other fundraising and development activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in nonprofit management, communications, or related field is preferred.
- At least two years of experience in grant writing and administration.
- Strong writing and communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of fundraising principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and grant management software.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
Compensation & Benefits
At Beech Acres, we take pride in offering you a competitive benefits package, including base pay, incentives, and other benefits. Your total compensation includes benefits beyond wages. Our Perks at Work include Bonus Points recognition, Cell Phone Reimbursements, Flexibility in how you work, paid leave plans, and best in city Paid time off programs, amongst many others.
BAPC provides equal employment opportunities (“EEO”) to all persons, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, religion, ancestry, military or veteran status, color, national origin, or any other applicable statutorily protected group status under local, state, or federal law. This applies to all phases of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, advancement, and discipline.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: