Marketing Engagement Coordinator
Karen Wellington Foundation
3825 Edwards Road
Cincinnati OH 45209
Compensation: $40,000 - $50,000
Posted Date: 11/09/2023
Apply today as a Marketing Engagement Coordinator for the Karen Wellington Foundation.
Marketing & Engagement Coordinator
This role will report directly to the Executive Director and lead strategy and implementation of the foundation’s marketing, events, and overall brand engagement. The right candidate should be skilled in event work, understand holistic marketing strategies, and enjoy community engagement.
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in marketing and event planning.
Salary Range $40,000 – $50,000
- Strategy, planning, and execution of ownable KWF events (Karen’s Gift, Golf Outing & FUN RUN)
- Leads the planning, facilitation & execution of all third-party events and partnerships (Pink October, FUNds events, chapter cities, etc.)
- Works to identify new partnerships as well as creates growth opportunities with existing event partners
- Assists with marketing and promotional needs associated with events
- Researches underserved communities and prioritize areas of focus for outreach.
- Leads outreach efforts, as well as the planning and execution of engagement across communities
- Coordinates event opportunities with various community partners to help the foundation generate awareness around nominations
Digital & Print Communication:
- Manages relationships with partners/vendors, including the foundation’s graphic designer, Creatives on Call, Michael Holder video, etc…
- Oversees the production and management of all print communications
- Works with the marketing team on timelines, creative briefs, and communications to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to standard
- Works alongside the ED to create annual communications calendars/overall strategy
- Works alongside marketing team to develop + execute quarterly PR strategies (Q1 – Karen’s Gift, Q2 – Summer Events, Q3 – October/ Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Q4 – Holiday and end of year giving)
- Works alongside local and national media partners, organizations, and corporations to market the mission to a broad audience
- Point person for TV & Radio Appearances
- Leads the production of merchandise with third-party vendors to ensure quality and consistency in product
- Regularly tracks and fulfills orders promptly
- Manages consumer feedback and engagement about KWF merchandise
Please submit resumes and cover letters to [email protected]
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job postings, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: