110 North Poplar Street
Oxford OH 45056
Compensation: $56,000 - $65,000
Posted Date: 09/01/2023
Apply today as an Operations Coordinator for the McCullough-Hyde Foundation.
About the McCullough-Hyde Foundation
The McCullough-Hyde Foundation supports McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital/TriHealth, located in the heart of Oxford, Ohio. Through strategic partnerships with community organizations, the McCullough-Hyde Foundation addresses significant health needs of local communities throughout Butler and Preble counties in Ohio and Franklin and Union counties in Indiana. With a rich history dating back to 1937, the Foundation operates as a 501(c)3 charitable organization and is a self-funded entity, which means 100 percent of all donations support the program or service designated by the donor.
The McCullough-Hyde Foundation is seeking qualified candidates for an Operations Coordinator. The Operations Coordinator provides professional support for critical functions that fulfill the mission of the McCullough-Hyde Foundation. Essential duties include, but are not limited to, fundraising support, Board of Trustees support, community relations, and office management.
This full-time position reports to the Executive Director and is located at the Foundation Office within McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital in Oxford, Ohio.
- Manage the Annual Fundraising Program, including direct mail, email, social media, days of giving, planned giving marketing, and impact reporting.
- Coordinate stewardship efforts that thank, educate, and provide impact reporting to donors.
- Execute internal and external communication and marketing efforts
- Support the Executive Director in the management of major gift portfolios, including research, meeting planning, record keeping, and relationship tracking.
- Coordinate all Board of Trustees and Board Committee meetings, including meeting logistics, agendas, material preparation, meeting minutes, and communication.
- Prepare reports and material for board-level decision-making in support of Foundation Officers and Committee Chairs.
- Manage the complete granting cycle related to community grants (Community Granting Program, Women’s Giving Circle, etc.), including applications, marketing, compliance, and relationships.
- Coordinate community event sponsorships and participation throughout Butler, Franklin, Preble, and Union counties.
- Support the Executive Director in the management of federal, state, and other complex grants.
- Coordinate office workflow of projects and initiatives.
- Maintain accurate data to support organizational key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Prepare reports, lists, and data through the donor database and financial reporting software.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of three years experience in nonprofit, fundraising, project management, or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands and timelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and professionalism to excel in a nonprofit, grant-making, and fundraising environment.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job postings, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: September 12, 2023
For more information or to apply: