125 E. 9th St.
Cincinnati OH 45202
Compensation: $55,000 - $80,000
Posted Date: 08/22/2023
Apply today as a Systems Specialist for StriveTogether.
StriveTogether is a national movement with a clear purpose: helping every child succeed in school and life from cradle to career, regardless of race, ethnicity, zip code, or circumstance. We refuse to settle for a world where a child’s potential is dictated by the conditions into which they are born. We work to break down barriers, change systems and improve outcomes for as many families as possible.
The StriveTogether team is passionate, talented, and dedicated to achieving our mission. We seek and value diversity and work hard to eliminate inequities in ourselves, our organization, and our communities. Our goals are bold, so we support each other to try new things, have tough conversations, and push for change. As we work, we share learning and progress, use data to make decisions, and celebrate our wins.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Technology and Systems, the Systems Specialist will be responsible for Cradle to Career Network data and portal management through Salesforce (Non-profit Success Pack and Experience Cloud) and Learning Management System (LMS) administration.
In this role, you will work closely with internal teams, serving as the staff’s data liaison and LMS system administrator. We are looking for candidates who are self-starters, highly organized, and experienced with database structures. We are also looking for candidates with strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and effective when multitasking, as duties might overlap.
LMS Administration Project Management
- Collaborate across departmental stakeholders to refine the e-learning strategy, translate LMS functionalities, and familiarize staff with standards and processes.
- Utilize project management skills to deliver LMS objectives, clarifying roles, tasks, and responsibilities across teams.
- Proactively communicate and take initiative to ensure alignment across technical and program teams.
- Provide timely technical support to end users, instructors, and internal teams around LMS issues as they arise.
- Dedicated problem solver who can find innovative workarounds and solutions to technical LMS limitations that may arise.
LMS Knowledge Expert and Trainer
- Be the go-to in-house expert for all LMS features and functionalities.
- Train internal team members on utilizing the LMS for their respective roles. (instructors, conveners, admin, and curriculum designers).
LMS Management and Governance
- Create and manage an organized system for all e-learning courses and library assets.
- Develop customized reports and train internal teams to utilize standard reporting capabilities.
- Build and manage user accounts and user groups/roles/types.
- Manage user enrollments, registration needs, and waitlists.
- Regularly audit LMS functionalities and courses to ensure learners have the correct content access.
E-Learning Content Building
- Develop e-learning courses by uploading new course content via standard templates.
- Develop and maintain StriveTogether’s public course catalog.
- Revise e-learning courses based on a backlog of updates needed.
Continuous Improvement and User Experience Focus
- Strives to put the learner’s experience first and utilizes continuous improvement to innovate on current courses.
- Collaborate with instructional designers to recommend course enhancements based on user feedback data.
Network Data Management
- Proactively evaluate current Cradle to Career Network data to ensure complete and accurate data.
- Collect and enter Network data, such as staff information, partnership details, membership status, and invoicing contacts.
- Address data inconsistencies by working cross-functionally to locate missing and duplicated data.
- Report data errors to the System Administrator.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for any data-related inquiries.
- Create training and guides for Salesforce and other data systems with the Systems Administrator.
- Support technical components of annual events (including the Cradle to Career Network Convening).
- Innovate with the team to improve processes and identify efficient solutions to data challenges.
- Report pain points and new requests to the System Administrator.
- Two or more years of lived, related experience.
- Experience with Salesforce and Docebo and the ability to learn additional programs.
- Experiences in a technical support role.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Advance problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with exceptional attention to detail and organization.
- Positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with different deadlines and requirements.
- Some travel is required.
Compensation & Benefits
This is an exempt position with a $55,000 – $82,000 salary. StriveTogether offers competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and skills. This position will work at our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio.
• Sick, vacation, personal, floating holiday/wellness day, bereavement, jury duty.
• 11 paid company holidays and a paid winter break the last week of December.
• Paid parental leave.
• Paid sabbatical after seven years of employment.
• Paid time off to vote.
• Caregiver time off.
• Medical and dental plans.
• 100% paid vision, short-term and long-term disability, and basic life insurance.
• $2,500 annual HSA contribution for users of high-deductible health care plans.
• Cellphone and internet stipend.
• Competitive retirement plan with automatic employer contribution and match.
• Professional development.
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Remote work opportunities available.
• Affinity groups for our community.
• Choice of Mac or PC for your work computer.
• Birthday gift card.
• DeskPass access (community desk and meeting room options for remote team members).
• Company credit card for internal expenses.
Perks at our headquarters
• Employer-paid parking.
• Hybrid work model – two work-from-home days each week.
• Rooftop deck.
• Snacks and beverages.
• Dog-friendly office.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2023
For more information or to apply: