Phone Number(513) 241-7745
Address7162 Reading Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45237
The Catholic Charities of Southwestern Ohio is accepting applications for their Cincinnati Development Position. This position is a part of the Mission Advancement division of CCSWOH and would report to the Director of Mission Advancement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Position Summary: Provide administrative support for the development and marketing efforts of Catholic Charities. Participate and assist in Agency event planning as well as other administrative duties.
- Administer and manage Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge donor database.
- Input constituent and donation information on a timely basis.
- Ensure that transactional information is communicated to Executive Assistant for timely acknowledgement.
- Ensure periodic pledges are recorded in database and fulfillment reminders sent.
- Analyze database regularly to remove duplicates, delete old information, and correct entries.
- Run reports and research prospects and constituents as directed.
- Prepare data and mailing lists as directed, including memorials, appeals, event invitation and agency newsletter lists.
- Collaborate to respond to website contact inquiries as directed.
- Coordinate on monthly basis with Finance to reconcile database to accounting ledger.
- Work with Director of Information Systems and other staff as needed to administer database software, online giving and other fundraising technologies.
- Import into constituent and prospect data for the purposes of marketing and development.
- Assist to maintain supply of marketing collateral and reproduce as needed.
- Assist with agency events and other development functions.
- Lead role on reservation intake and recording;
- Lead role of sponsorship tracking and assist with solicitation, including materials, raffles, silent auctions and in-kind services;
- At agency events, provide primary support for development-related activities, and secondarily, with registration/check-in.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Prefer advanced proficiency in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft office, and Excel.
- Knowledge of and experience with data management systems, reporting and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage workflow and prioritize workload.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving skills required.
- Competent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
Candidates should submit a cover letter, including salary requirements with current resume to: Cheryl Sears, Human Resources Director, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.