Phone Number(513) 564-6644
Address4805 Montgomery Rd Ste 154
Cincinnati, OH 45212
DescriptionIf you are looking for fulfilling part-time employment, don't look any more. This Cincinnati health position with The Christ Hospital Physicians, LLC., may be for you.
Job Overview: The Scheduler is responsible for the scheduling of patient care activity in the office and facilitates the flow of information between physicians, patients, and the hospital while providing the highest quality of service. This position will also obtain and verify appropriate personal, demographic, and financial information for the purposes of ensuring quality patient care through proper patient identification.
The Scheduler may perform the following duties:
- Schedules labs, diagnostic test orders, doctor’s visits, follow up appointments, and hospital procedures and surgeries as needed.
- Scans orders into electronic Medical Record.
- Routes calls, messages, correspondence and administrative documents to the appropriate staff.
- Greets visitors and patients and performs check-in and check-out including full registration when necessary.
- Collects co-pays and outstanding balances.
- Maintains cash drawer, logs, co-pays and other payments, reconciles balances and may prepare and reconcile deposit slips.
- Verifies referrals and preforms pre-certifications as appropriate.
- Types, mails, faxes correspondences as needed and orders office supplies.
- Maintains front office and reception areas for cleanliness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience: 1-3 years of Customer Service experience is required. Medical office experience and 1 year prior scheduling experience preferred. Experience in Word, Outlook, and Excel preferred.
Call Requirements: None
About TCH Physicians
The Christ Hospital Physicians is the physician organization of The Christ Hospital Health Network. We are 200+ doctors and 1,000+ staff members, in 25 specialties, across more than 100 locations in the Tristate.
Our patients are at the core of everything we do. And we have the support and resources of the area’s Most Preferred Hospital to make your experience even better – pushing the boundaries of what a doctor, a caregiver, a health network – can do for our patients.
Part of our jobs as healthcare providers is to imagine the healthcare experience through the eyes of our patients – to make their experience what they want it to be. One way we do this is by bringing healthcare to you. Making it accessible in communities all throughout Greater Cincinnati.
If you are interested in this Cincinnati health position, don't hesitate. Apply today!