Phone Number(513) 579-9600
Address3010 Harris Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45212
Do you have the ambition and the energy to do what it takes to become a leader? Do you thrive in a high performance environment? Do you have a “Never Enough” attitude? YES ... Then, All My Sons Moving & Storage has an amazing managerial position in Cincinnati for you as an Assistant Operations Manager.
All My Sons:
Our founders have built this company on family values and pride in providing our customers with “The Best Moving Experience Period! As an Employee owned company our commitment is to the individual success of each of our owners (you our employee). With over 59 locations throughout the United States and growing we are very focused on finding, training and coaching our next great Operator. Come join our family.
Assistant Operations Manager Description:
As an Assistant Operations Manager you will work directly with an Operations Manager and support him while learning our business. Our focus is providing each customer with The Best Moving Experience Period! You'll learn: how to lead, hire and retain the right crew members, train them effectively, as well as planning, scheduling, dispatching and monitoring quality assurance throughout the move process. In addition, you will learn how to manage Safety, Compliance, DOT and sales. At the end of the day, you put in the time, learn how to get the job done right, and get an opportunity to become a leader at All My Sons.
What traits does an All MY Sons' Operations Manager have?
- Competitive – Winners
- Business Savvy: Both Quality and Profit Oriented
- Driven: Gets the job done!
- Confident: Believes in themselves without ego getting in the way
- Integrity: Is honest, fair, candid and forthright
- Structured: Highly organized and follows procedures
- Focused: Doesn't get sidetracked or easily overwhelmed
- Leader: Can lead a team and follow executive leadership
What do we have to offer?
- Salary - $39,000 - $45,000 based on experience
- Bonus - % of branch profit
- Medical Benefits
- Participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 1 week of paid vacation
If you have the drive and qualifications for this managerial position in Cincinnati, don't hesitate. Apply today!