Reading Time: 0 minute
Phone Number(513) 797-6925
Address230 Northland Blvd Ste 226
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Are you looking for part-time work in the Cincinnati area? Do you enjoy working with local businesses? If so, The Royal Maids, LLC, may have the job for you!
The part-time administrative assistant is responsible for assisting the CEO/Office Manager in managing the activities of the executive office. Job Accountabilities are listed below but are not limited to the list.
- Primary phone coverage (first to answer all incoming calls)
- Prepare and mail all US/UPS/Fed Ex packages.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Oversee all aspects of publication orders including inventory and maintenance of inventory
- Oversee all administrative aspects of seminars including registrations, confirmations, certificates, badges & evaluations, preparation and mailing of materials to seminar sight.
- Assist Office Manager in the processing of Annual Conference registrations, preparation of packets, badges and delegate materials.
- Filing of materials in general files area
- Assist with bookkeeping/accounting functions as appropriate
- Assist staff in creating a system for responding to telephone and written requests for warehousing industry information.
- Assist Office Manager in developing and instituting methods for quality control and accuracy in membership, conference, and other databases.
- Inventory and track off site storage
- Be familiar with functions of Office Manager so as to enable him/her to assume the duties of the Office Manager in his/her absence.
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Data Entry
- College Degree is preferred but not required
- Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment.
- Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing; pleasant telephone manner; able to think on feet when dealing with callers; customer service oriented can do approach to work.
- Knowledge of computers; specifically, experience in Microsoft Office is preferable.
- Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy. Excellent problem solving and people skills also required.
Relationships: The Administrative Assistant is responsible to the Director of Operations and/or Management for all of the duties and responsibilities listed above and for other duties that the Director may assign during the duration of the employment. Because of his/her involvement in matters related to their responsibilities the Administrative Assistant would also be required to communicate frequently with the other Directors.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License