The Voice of Your Customer
2259 Gilbert Avenue
Cincinnati OH 45206
Compensation: $17 - $19
Posted Date: 07/05/2022
Apply to be an Administrative Assistant at The Voice of Your Customer
Jobseekers looking for full-time jobs in Cincinnati, you could be an administrative assistant at The Voice of Your Customer. The administrative assistant will be committed to excellent customer service by ensuring their experience with our company flows seamlessly daily. The assistant will work at our office in Walnut Hills and grow with our company. This full-time position offers a starting wage of $17-$19 per hour.
About The Voice of Your Customer:
The Voice of Your Customer is more than a marketing consulting company. We are a business that strives to exceed expectations, every customer, every time. Through our media company, The Voice of Black Cincinnati, we are also committed to educating, recognizing and creating opportunities for African Americans in the region.
Duties & Responsibilities
Administrative assistants manage general office tasks. These may include directing communications between colleagues and customers, and organizing schedules and events. They also may include entering data, bookkeeping, maintaining office equipment and conducting online research. As a small business, we look for individuals who appreciate different challenges and are prepared for anything coming your way. This role is vital to our business as we often manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Respond to customer inquiries, both in-person and over the phone
- Prepare for and schedule our customer and community events
- Manage inbound, outbound and conference calls
- Create and manage Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Research internet, social media, library and database systems
- Attend workshops and events on behalf of the company
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma
- Experience working as an administrative professional
- Administrative professional degree or certification desired
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Certification a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and certifications
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail-oriented
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Critical thinking, evaluation and analytical skills
- Bookkeeping and/or creative digital skills a plus
Please submit your application if you meet the above requirements and would love to join us. Visit www.thevoiceofyourcustomer.com for more information. To apply, submit a resume to email@example.com. No telephone calls, contractors or placement agencies.
Photo provided by © [Prostock-studio] /Adobe Stock
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: