Hightowers Petroleum Co.
3577 Commerce Drive
Middletown OH 45005
Compensation: $17.50-$22.00 Hour
Posted Date: 07/12/2022
Hightowers Petroleum Co. is seeking a Collections Associate responsible for oversight of collection efforts. This position will facilitate the collection of delinquent accounts ensuring money owed is billed and received correctly and promptly while maintaining excellent customer relations. The Collections Associate is a part of our accounting team reporting directly to the Controller. This is a full-time, non-exempt position. The position is on-site, Monday – Friday. Pay range is $17.50-$22.00 per hour.
• Facilitates collection procedures according to company policies.
• Identifies delinquent accounts. Requests and pursues payment based on
contract and payment terms, via communication with the account holder.
• Ensures proper preparation and delivery of letters, notices, and other
communications regarding delinquent accounts.
• Communicates the status of delinquent accounts and significant changes in
account status to the Controller and other appropriate departments.
• Follows established guidelines to review, reconcile, and update account status.
• Maintains documentation of payment promises and pertinent account details;
schedules follow-up communication with the account holder.
• Monitors accounts receivable and cash receipt reports. Posts receipts/collections
to the general ledger.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal, customer relations, negotiation, and problem-solving
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel), and customer relations
• Ability to work with a team and independently.
• Basic understanding of statistics and data analysis.
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws and
reporting requirements Collection Practices Act and the Fair Credit Reporting
• Minimum High School Diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Three to five years’ experience in collections and credit work.
Employer Paid Dental
Paid Time Off
401(k) w/Employer Match
Hightowers Petroleum Co. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: