Financial Administrator 2, College of Arts and Sciences
University of Cincinnati
2700 Campus Way
Cincinnati OH 45221
Posted Date: 05/05/2022
With limited guidance, oversee the planning and supervision of the financial administrative activities of a cluster of units: Anthropology; The School of Communication, Film and Media Studies; Geography; Journalism; and Philosophy. This fast-paced position involves a wide range of projects/tasks associated with primary business operations, academic, or student services. This position has special responsibilities for graduate programs, will work closely with graduate program directors, and has high contact with faculty and students.
- Coordinate and monitor fiscal administrative duties.
- Assist in the development of unit policies and procedures.
- Monitor the financial status of unit programs and other budget allocations.
- Implement policies to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Prepare reports.
- May coordinate personnel functions for an operating unit at less than 25% of duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree must be in accounting or related work.
- Six (6) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
Two (2) years of finance or accounting experience.
Applications must include a resume, and cover letter to be considered for this position. Please use the additional documents feature as needed for these items.
Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Office environment/no specific unusual physical or environmental demands.
Compensation and Benefits:
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate’s experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: