HR Business Partner
Beech Acres Parenting Center
6881 Beechmont Ave.
Cincinnati OH 45230
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $70,000 - $85,000
Posted Date: 08/31/2022
HR Business Partner
At Beech Acres Parenting Center, we uncover the natural gifts of children by unleashing the power of parents and caregivers. As a contemporary parenting center, Beech Acres serves over 30,000 people annually through a wide range of services including foster care, kinship care, adoption, behavioral health support in schools, parent coaching and much more.
All of our programs are founded on our Natural Strength Parenting™ framework which enables parents to unlock their potential by building on their unique strengths. For more information, visit www.beechacres.org
We’re a spirited team that believes in having fun and impacting our community. Beech Acres offers competitive salaries, generous paid time off, and a comprehensive training program to support your journey. We’ve built a culture that values each employee’s unique strengths and is welcoming and inclusive.
We’ve recently implemented an exciting new strategic vision for the organization that will guide us through the next three years and beyond. Come be part of positive change in schools, pediatric offices, workplaces, the community, and the world.
The duties of the HR Business Partner include oversight and support to key HR functions including talent acquisition, benefits, compliance, training, and communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and influence HR processes such as benefits, compensation, employee law, and talent acquisition consistently and effectively, resulting in continuous improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of HR practices.
• Leads the application and data architecture of BAPC’s learning management system (LMS). Partner with leaders to ensure employee training profiles are accurate.
• Oversees company-wide training programs and initiatives. Helps to lead training when needed. Manages the CEU training schedule with the support of department heads.
• Consult with leaders on business practices related to personnel, staffing, and structure.
• Direct communication methods to ensure employees understand HR systems.
• Assist in developing, interpreting, communicating, and enforcing agency policies and procedures by applicable labor standards and requirements.
• Ensure continuing compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulations affecting employment matters across the organization for all human resource-related activities.
• Evaluate and modify systems for HR and agency effectiveness and efficiency.
• Works on special projects and committees throughout the organization.
• Partners with team members to resolve conflict and performance-related matters.
• Oversee the Worker’s Compensation process and MCO partnership.
• Manages Leaves of absence following company policy and state/federal laws.
• Works with leaders to manage employee-related issues, investigations and documentation as needed.
• Manages the outside contracted support staff – onboarding, paperwork and processing.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field, or the equivalent of a combination of education and experience.
• HR Certification preferred
• Minimum of three years of HR experience in a leadership role.
• Proficient in HR law and compliance matters.
• Knowledge of and experience in all HR functions.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and HRIS software.
• Excellent communication skills.
Beech Acres is an Equal Opportunity Employer
BAPC provides equal employment opportunities (“EEO”) to all persons, consistent with applicable federal, state and local equal employment opportunity laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, religion, ancestry, military or veteran status, color, national origin, or any other applicable statutorily protected group status under local, state, or federal law. This applies to all phases of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, advancement, and discipline.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: