Operations Lead (A3, 3rd Shift)
236 Wendell H Ford
Erlanger KY 41018
Posted Date: 06/28/2022
What makes DHL great? Our People! We know each employee’s individual contributions make us the #1 Express Delivery and Logistics Company in the world.
DHL Express is committed to maintaining an environment that empowers every team member to make the greatest possible impact on our business. Our corporate culture is about personal commitment – to our business, to each other and to our global communities.
DHL is dedicated to being a great place to work. In addition to competitive compensation packages, our employees enjoy a range of programs, services and benefits that bring the best to their personal lives.
CVG Hub Operations Leads are responsible for establishing and executing the policies and procedures necessary to manage the physical movement of outbound or inbound cargo within, into, and out of the hub. The position ensures that the entire process meets customer and internal requirements and is completed in an organized, efficient and safe manner.
- Receives and processes packages/freight within the hub
- Issues documents verifying the training process to applicable department(s)
- Ensures the training of each employee meets company standards of each department during package/freight processing
- Works close with new hires and track the progress of each employee
- Ability to multi-task and direct multiple employees
- Identifies and segregates non-conforming and dangerous goods cargo
- Experience with training within the Unloads, Primary and Smalls area
- Leadership skills
- Computer skills
- Research Skills
- Good communication skills
- Professional Appearance
- Flexible shift required
- Previous Unload/Primary/Smalls knowledge preferred
DHL Express USA will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: