Cincinnati Children's Hospital
3333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati OH 45229
Posted Date: 11/08/2022
Apply to be a Shuttle Driver for Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Today!
Shuttle Driver Job Description
Lead parking operations and administration for employees and visitors at the Uptown campus. This includes providing input, direction, and support for parking efforts at satellite locations. Develop, lead, direct, and manage shuttle routes and transportation operations for employees and visitors. Plans and similarly coordinates fleet operations, including acquisition, scheduling, maintenance, service, repair, fueling, and disposal of hospital vehicles. Leads and directs grounds team in performance and maintenance of grounds, including turf, beds, sidewalks, parking lots, garages and snow removal.
Shuttle Driver Job Responsibilities
- Operate, on a scheduled basis, a CCHMC shuttle Bus and any other CCHMC vehicle. Similarly, provide transportation to and from off-site parking and between campus and off-campus sites.
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle. This includes ensuring work areas are organized and present a safe, accessible, effective and efficient environment. Provide a safe and smooth shuttle experience for employees and visitors.
- During duties, comply with all Department of Transportation regulations involved within the Commercial Driver Licensure.
Shuttle Driver Qualifications
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of work experience in a related job discipline.
- Maintain current DOT physical card.
Cincinnati Children’s is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and treasures Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We are committed to creating an environment of dignity and respect for all our employees, patients, and families (EEO/AA).
All applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or other protected status per applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
To learn more about our ongoing work to strengthen diversity, equity and inclusion at Cincinnati Children’s, email [email protected]
Cincinnati Children’s will not discriminate against applicants and employees inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers. If you would like more information about the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision, please visit https://civ.ohio.gov/
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: