1001 Cherry Blossom Way
Georgetown KY 40324
Posted Date: 12/04/2019
Toyota Georgetown is Hiring! Work for Toyota. Earn a $500 hiring bonus.
Toyota Georgetown is hiring for 400 open positions with a starting pay of more than $18 an hour. There are opening in multiple departments. Those departments include HVAC systems, troubleshooting and repairing wastewater and rooftop units, air compressors and more. Day shift starting hourly pay is $18.07 and the night shift hourly pay is $18.98. Also, workers can expect to eventually reach more than $29 per hour.
– Experience in industrial maintenance
– Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
– Demonstrated success in troubleshooting and problem-solving
– Technical knowledge and skills in the following areas: PLC’s, Computers & Information Technology, Hydraulic/Pneumatic, Motion/Motor Control, Welding, Machining, Robotics
– Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdown
Added bonus if you have:
– Electrical degree, diploma, or certification of completion for studies of electricity
– Documentation of any state Journeyman’s Electrical License current or expired
– Experience in working with and/or repairing Robotics
– A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect
– Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
– Tuition reimbursement
– Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
– 401(k) Savings Plan featuring company match
– Annual retirement contribution from Toyota
– Paid holidays and paid time off
– Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools and more
– Flexible spending accounts
– Relocation assistance (if applicable)
For more information about careers at Toyota, visit www.toyota.com/usa/careers.
Toyota Motor Corporation is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. Their corporate structure consists of more than 364,445 employees worldwide. The company believes in furthering the success of customers, dealers, team members, suppliers and communities as the key to their success. Furthermore, by embracing and living a commitment to advance and foster engaged, diverse and inclusive environments, they are setting the pace in innovation.
Application Deadline: Until Filled
For more information or to apply: