ReGeneration Schools is enrolling students in grades K-4th for the 2022-2023 school year.
ReGeneration Bond Hill is a new tuition-free, public elementary school enrolling students in grades K-4th for the 2022-2023 school year. Located at 5158 Fishwick Drive near Paddock and Towne Streets, ReGeneration Bond Hill provides free transportation, free meals, and a free uniform shirt for our incoming kindergartners.
Stacey is committed to cultivating a student’s curiosity about the world around them, instilling compassion for fellow students and community, and building a student’s confidence in their own ability to succeed. ReGeneration is nurturing the leaders of tomorrow.
The ReGeneration Schools Difference:
ReGeneration Schools has been recognized by US News & World Report for academic excellence. The ReGeneration model is defined by rigorous academics, instructional excellence, character development, and high expectations.
- Academic Foundation – ReGeneration uses a rigorous, culturally relevant, social-justice-based curriculum
- Instructional Excellence – Individual instruction provided by caring, committed and highly skilled teachers
- Character Development – Students learn that there is a right and a wrong way to do things. ReGeneration helps students build their character and leadership skills
- High Expectations – ReGeneration holds high expectations for students, helping them gain a deep understanding, pride, and belief in their capacity for success
Advantages of a ReGeneration Schools Education:
- Tuition-free and open to all Ohio residents
- Free transportation and free meals provided
- Two full-time teachers in every kindergarten and first-grade classroom to provide children a strong academic start
- Rigorous, culturally relevant, social justice-based curriculum to prepare students for advanced learning
- Modern facility and safe, new outdoor space for exploration and play
- Specialized support is available for the full range of learners and needs
- Caring, committed teachers who support and challenge students to go on to change the world
- Safe and inclusive learning environment where every student feels safe, valued, and welcome
About Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Stacey Shells Harvey:
It has a current network of seven charter schools located in Illinois and Ohio. Under Stacey’s leadership, ReGeneration’s schools have been ranked among the top ten charter schools in Illinois according to U.S. News & World Report.
Her work in urban education has been featured in several books, including Teach Like a Champion by Doug Lemov, Leverage Leadership, Get Better Faster, and Driven by Data by Paul Bambrick-Santoyo. Stacey is an alumnus of Walnut Hills High School in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.