V. Randolph Brown Consulting
1550 Magnolia Drive
Cincinnati OH 45215
Email: [email protected]
Specializing in leadership, diversity, equity and inclusion
Cincinnati OH 45215
V. Randolph Brown Consulting is a Black-owned and minority-certified professional consulting company specializing in leadership, diversity, equity and inclusion in corporate and not-for-profit clients as well as marketing support to thriving small businesses.
This diversity and inclusion consulting company’s mission is to be the bridge that educates and empowers intrinsically inclusive employees to drive positive change. Using state-of-the-art methodologies, V. Randolph Brown Consulting has helped clients experience remarkable success in these areas:
- Strategic Planning & Strategy Development
- Business/Employee Resource Groups, Diversity Council Start-up & Sustainability
- DEI-focused Assessments: Quantitative, Qualitative, Focus Groups, One-on-One Interviews
- Keynote Addresses
- Team Effectiveness & Optimization
- Individual Development & Leadership Optimization via Coaching
- Community Engagement via Special Projects for Underrepresented Groups
V. Randolph Brown Consulting Differentiators
- Consultants are seasoned and possess significant business experience.
- Most consultants hold terminal or advanced degrees in their respective fields.
- Consulting teams are diverse by design.
- Most consultants have worked extensively with and for Fortune 500 corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
- Highly competent in Leadership Development, Cultural Competency, Diversity & Inclusion, Individual Development & Team Effectiveness, and the Education & Training practice areas.
- V. Randolph Brown Consulting employs an Appreciative Inquiry approach and is highly competent in developing strategy and delivering efficient and effective client engagements.
The principal founder, Vincent Randolph Brown, was one of the original founders of Global Novations, a full-service human capital and talent optimization firm that counted Goldman Sachs as an investor. The firm was subsequently acquired by Korn/Ferry International in September 2012.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 513-270-3880.