Dada Smokes BBQ & Catering is a Black-owned food delivery and catering experience that has been in operation since 2015. They take great pride in providing quality food that families and friends can share and enjoy together through their catering services as well as their weekly delivery options.
At Smokes BBQ & Catering, they believe in fresh food and fresh ingredients. All their meals are freshly prepared in house.
Choose from their delicious dishes of:
- Tender ribs
- Pulled pork
- Maple glazed smoked salmon
- Perfectly smoked chicken wings
- Famous baked beans
- Down-home macaroni and cheese
- Spicy Cajun macaroni and cheese
- Southern collard greens
- Catering Drop-off- This service includes serving spoons & tongs. Catering-quality disposables (plates, napkins, & utensils) are available for $2 per person. All food is delivered in disposable aluminum pans. Disposable chafing stands and fuel combo packs with set up are available for $10 each.
- Full Service Catering- This service includes professional staff, set-up and ALL equipment for self-serve buffet, including chafing dishes and serving utensils. Catering-quality disposables (plates, napkins, & utensils) are available for $2 per person. Formal Disposable Ware (clear plate, Reflections silverware, and dinner napkins) are available for $4 per person.
- Weekly Meal Planning- Browse their rotating weekly menu and order enough meals to last you a day or through the week. They do offer our Meats & Sides by the pound. Menu and pricing is listed on the Menu under Weekly Drop-off.
Their catering experts are ready to help make your special event the event no one forgets, so contact them today! They offer several menu options with pricing to suit most any budgetary need. Their staff will ensure your meeting or special event is a success. Whether you are planning a corporate event, business meeting, retirement party, a rehearsal dinner, graduation party, or simple weekly meal planning, they have the perfect menu for all your needs.
Let Dada Smokes BBQ & Catering take care of the food preparation and serving, so you can relax and enjoy your event or gathering.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati is a media company designed to educate, recognize, and create opportunities for African Americans. Want to find local news, events, job posting, scholarships, and a database of local Black-owned businesses? Visit our homepage, explore other articles, subscribe to our newsletter, like our Facebook page, join our Facebook group, and text VOBC to 797979.