2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Has Been Postponed to 2022
July 22 - July 24
Paul Brown Stadium$60 – $125
Cincinnati Music Festival Official Website (Photo credit)
2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Is Postponed to 2022. If you purchased tickets to CMF 2021, please return to the original point of purchase for details.
- Main stage headliners include Charlie Wilson, Snoop Dog, Janet Jackson and the O’Jays
- Special guest performances by Fantasia, Tony Toni Tone, Jonathan Butler and Tank
- Get tickets now for VIP reserved seating, general admission and group sales
- Find hotels, bed and breakfasts and Air BNB in Cincinnati and near the music festivals
The 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival, traditionally known as “Cincinnati Jazz Fest”, will take place July 22 – 24 at Paul Brown Stadium along the Ohio riverfront. Patrons can purchase tickets online. For group ticket sales, call the ticket office or online.
The 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Lineup is as follows:
Where should I stay for the Cincinnati Music Festival?
– Check out these hotel deals in downtown Cincinnati and surrounding areas, CVG Airport and Newport on the Levee.
View Hotels in Cincinnati
– Not finding a hotel? Check our area Air BnBs to make your stay more intimate.
View Cincinnati Air BnBs
What can I bring into Paul Brown Stadium for the 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival?
The NFL clear bag policy will NOT be in effect for the Cincinnati Music Festival. All bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors.
Paul Brown Stadium DOES NOT ALLOW the following items:
– Alcoholic beverages, beverage containers, bottles and cans except for unopened bottled water
– Obscene or indecent clothing
– Recording equipment
– Illegal substances
– Seat cushions
– Binocular’s case
– Laser pointers
– Noise making devices
– Weapons of any kind
View Full List of Prohibited Items
Where is the Accessibility Area and Drop-Off/Pick-Up at Paul Brown Stadium?
There is an accessible drop-off/pick-up area at the corner of Central Avenue and Pete Rose Way, providing direct access to Gate A.
The Bengals, the City of Cincinnati and Hamilton County provide approximately 100 additional disabled parking spaces for Bengals games patrons in Lot 1 at the corner of Central Avenue and Pete Rose Way.
Where should I park for the 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival?
– Parking lots that surround Paul Brown Stadium, in downtown Cincinnati and in Northern Kentucky will be open. 2019 costs ranged from $15 to $25 per parking space. Most lots will open at 5:30 p.m. each night.
– Cincy EZ Park allows you to pay for meter parking online from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Thursday – Saturday and 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Sunday.
Download Cincy EZ Park app.
The Cincinnati Bell Connector is a free three-mile circulator that can easily move concert-goes through our downtown. Along the route, riders will see Music Hall, where the symphony orchestra performs, Aronoff Performing Arts Center, shopping festivals, street performers, outdoor concert series with free live music, other entertainment venues and folks out having a good time!
No matter what kind of taste buds you have, there is a downtown Cincinnati restaurant that is sure to hit your spot. Be sure to call ahead and make reservations if needed. Things will be super busy this weekend.
Sponsors in Proctor and Gamble (P&G) and many other generous supporters.