2020 Cincinnati Music Festival Headliners Include…
July 22, 2021 - July 24, 2021
Paul Brown Stadium$60 – $125
Photo credit: Cincinnati Music Festival Offical Website
Cincinnati Music Festival 2021 headliners announced and tickets are for sale. Also, find out where to stay and eat.
The 2020 Cincinnati Music Festival, more so known as “Cincinnati Jazz Fest”, will take place July 22 – 24 at Paul Brown Stadium.
Here is the 2021 Lineup:
Where should I stay for the Cincinnati Music Festival?
– Check out these hotel deals in downtown Cincinnati and surrounding areas, CVG Airport and Newport on the Levee.
View Hotels in Cincinnati
– Not finding a hotel? Check our area Air BnBs to make your stay more intimate.
View Cincinnati Air BnBs
What can I bring into Paul Brown Stadium for the Cincinnati Music Festival?
The NFL clear bag policy will NOT be in effect for the Cincinnati Music Festival. All bags will be checked upon entrance to the Stadium and all persons are subject to search by metal detectors. Paul Brown Stadium DOES NOT ALLOW the following items:
– Alcoholic beverages, beverage containers, bottles and cans with the exception of unopened bottled water
– Obscene or indecent clothing
– Recording equipment
– Illegal substances
– Seat cushions
– Binoculars case
– Laser pointers
– Noise making devices
– Weapons of any kind
View Full List of Prohibited Items
Where should I park for the Cincinnati Music Festival?
– Parking lots that surround Paul Brown Stadium, in downtown Cincinnati and in Northern Kentucky will be open. 2019 costs ranged from $15 to $25 per parking space. Most lots will open at 5:30 p.m. each night.
– Cincy EZ Park allows you to pay for meter parking online from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Thursday – Saturday and 2 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Sunday.
Download CincyEZPark App
No matter what kind of taste buds you have, there is a downtown Cincinnati restaurant that is sure to hit your spot. Be sure to call ahead and make reservations if needed. Things will be super busy this weekend.