Photo Credit: Adobe
The Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency (CAA) offers a free twelve-week online CompTIA A+ training. Graduates will earn a CompTIA A+ certification required to secure the most in-demand living wage jobs in the information technology (IT) industry.
- Begins on Monday, July 20, 2020
- Requires eligibility documents, ITIQ Assessment and interview
- 80 course of online course work completed four days per week over 12 weeks
- Assistance with resume, cover letter and preparing for the interview process
- Hamilton County Resident
- 18 years and older
- HS Diploma or GED
- Computer and WIFI
- Household income at or below 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guideline
Monthly Standard (200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG))
|Each add’l person||$747|
Participants who complete the online training and earn a CompTIA A+ certification will meet the minimum education requirements for the tech jobs with the greatest demand in Hamilton County. Click the links to see current job descriptions and openings.
- Service Desk Analyst
- Help Desk Tech
- Technical Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- Data Support Technician
- Desktop Support Administrator
- End-User Computing Technician
- System Support Specialist
Any resident of Hamilton County, ages 18 and older with a high school diploma or GED and a monthly household income of 200% FDL can apply for this free IT training program. For more information about the free CompTIA A+ training and certification program, contact Shawnte Hodge at SHodge@cincy-caa.org, call 513-841-5629 or visit the CAA website .
Register for the free CompTIA A+ training and certification program today. In just 12 weeks, an in-demand living wage career is waiting for you!